Need Help Now?
- Empowers students who wouldn’t report and document incidents
- App can be secured with fingerprint authentication if the device supports it and all communications are encrypted for security.
- School counselors mitigate false reporting by responding and getting more information on any issue reported.
Students may also reach out with any ongoing issues they struggle with
- Students are able to access their reports they have previously sent in.
- Students can remove from their phone reports that might be incriminating or dangerous to them in the event someone gained access to their phone.
- View who is managing the report and what stage of processing the report is on.
- Update the report with new information